Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Over the Moon

It's 4:30a.m.
I hate being awake at this time because all I can think about is how much sleep I can possibly get if I go to bed. Right. Now. But alas.
I'm awake.
Completely
100%
Totally
Awake
You know the kind of awake where people (what people?) say you should get up and do something? So instead of laying in bed, watching the god-awful boring ceiling, I got up.
Ate a bagel with cream cheese. Read blogs.
Mostly I got up because I don't want to wake up the husband. Why should two of us be miserable at work tomorrow?
I've got that covered.
Because I've got this great reason for being miserable.
A reason for not sleeping.
A reason for eating constantly.
A reason for feeling horribly sick most days lately.
It's pretty much the best reason in the world.
I'm totally pregnant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I KNEW IT!!! It was the hardest thing for me to not skip to the bottom and read the last line... lol. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more about everything. You BETTER start posting more!! I've missed you!

9:48 AM

 
Blogger e said...

CONGRATS! We've missed you and we want to hear all about it!

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home