Thursday, July 21, 2005

FREE

We just got home from seeing the sneak preview of


Not really much to say about it except I hope I don't have nightmares about the scary human bags. I am such a wuss, this I know. My sister-in-law's comment was pregnant women shouldn't see it. I could at least say I did not have to worry about falling asleep (yes, it has happened in an action movie) because the first hour was interesting and the second hour consisted of REALLY LOUD chase scenes. Overall, I liked it. Not going on the top ten list or anything though. We got free passes for the movie at the Billy Corgan concert and invited the big bro and sis-in-law to go with us. And tomorrow afternoon the four of us (such a happy little family, aren't we?) are driving down to the boys' hometown of Forest Grove, Oregon for a wedding. Good times and schwety, schwety balls. (Anyone know the reference?) Wish me luck wedding gift shopping tomorrow before we go. Yes, last minute shopping. SO not me but give me a break-I just got home from Alaska! I'm babbaling now so I'm just going to go to bed with Harry.
Potter that is. I don't want the Husband getting jealous.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I am notorious for last minute gift buying. Especially for weddings. Good luck!

Oh, and I don't think I will be checking out that movie, it looks too scary!

9:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home