Monday, October 03, 2005

Overheard in Room 9

"Stop throwing your dimes."

"Crawling on the floor is not a responsible choice."

"Freeze and give me five!"

" Tell me the truth. Did you breakdance in music class?"

"Take that out of your mouth."

"Please stop clicking."

"Four on the floor." (chair legs)

"Easy peasy as pie!"

"Go wash your hands. I don't want Hot Cheeto fingerprints on your math paper."

"Voice level one please."

"You've lost three marbles."


The good news of the day? Since the third grade classrooms are over the limit for students, we each get a classroom aide. Granted, it's only one hour a day, but hey-that's better than nothing! I'm so excited to have another adult to help corral the crazy kiddos.

3 Comments:

Blogger e said...

"Crawling on the floor is not a responsible choice" almost made me pee myself!

I'm constantly saying stuff like that, or "There is always a consequence, good or bad. Please keep that in mind when making your decision."

I sound like a robot half the time.

6:04 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Haha! I'm glad you have some help!

"Please stop clicking." - maybe they have invented a wierd clicking language that you can't understand....

Never underestimate the power of a room full of 3rd graders. When I was in 3rd grade, our class hosted, wrote and directed an entire 3rd, 4th and 5th grade production of Freckle Juice. I was Mrs. Kelly. We added all these parts... I can't even remember most of it now, but it was very creative, I can tell you that!

1:36 PM

 
Blogger m said...

Hee hee hee - all very funny and very visual statements. I could "see" all of the chaos of the day. I love it!

11:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home