Monday, June 16, 2008

10 weeks to go



"Wow-you're huge!"
"Are you sure you're not having twins?"
"How much longer do you have?"
"Is the due date correct?"

Yes, all of those things have been said to me in the last week or so. Granted, I know I am getting quite large but the midwife said I am measuring just fine.
I'm beat. Tired. Losing my patience with the kids. I know I only have tomorrow and a half day on Wednesday with the kids but I'm exhausted just thinking about it! Of course, I'm also thinking about the classroom I have to pack up AGAIN and how I don't know what I'm doing next year and how the Husband is looking into an entirely new career and ahhhhhhhhh all that!

Okay, I feel better now that I let that out. Thanks internet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hang in there, you really DO look great. My friend is bigger than you, and she is due the same week. Focus on each day, and the rest will take care of itself. It is amazing how life manages to work itself out if you leave it alone...

Blog more. no pressure or anything though. :P

11:53 AM

 
Blogger e said...

You look beautiful! I know the last few days of school are super stressful, but you can do it! And just take it one day at a time - you'll do great!

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home