Friday, June 20, 2008

I saw this on someone's blog so I thought I'd do it myself. Take off the end of my sentences and fill it out yourself!

Maybe I should… get off the couch and do something!

I love the smell of… rain.

People would say that I…. am a funny person.

I don’t understand why…people smoke.

When I wake up in the morning… I have a difficult time getting up.

I lost my will power to….say no to ice cream!

Life is wonderful with… the sun shining outside.

My past made me…the person I am today.

I get annoyed when… Rex won't stop barking.

Parties are not… really my thing. I enjoy an occasional get together with friends or family but that's about it.

Dogs are… wonderful companions.

Cats are … wonderful companions.

Tomorrow I am going to… go to my first birth preparation class!

I have a low tolerance for… too much noise.

I’m totally terrified of… being a good mom!

Never in my life… will I say, "never!"

High school was something that… I am glad is over.

When I’m nervous…my heart beats really fast.

Take my advice… put it in perspective.

Making my bed is… something I don’t do very often but I love it when the husband does!

I’m almost always… thinking about twelve different things.

I’m addicted to… reading.

I want someone… to clean my whole house from top to bottom.

2 Comments:

Blogger e said...

My house needs to be cleaned too!

4:03 PM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Just poppin in to see how you are holdin up. Not too much longer now!!! I think you should update us with a belly pic!

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home